Mozilla Firefox is a free web browser developed for Windows, OS X, and Linux, with a mobile version for Android, by the Mozilla Corporation. It is on of the most popular browsers used in the world. Firefox provides many advanced features to the users such as private browsing and helps protects your computer from viruses and malware attacks. Sometimes, you may require viewing the connection settings for Firefox and check the proxy settings. This is because the proxy settings can be configured to improve Internet performance and provide content filtering. The Mozilla help provides ample assistance in fixing issues related to the proxy settings in Firefox and the users can get all the information by contacting them. However, you can also easily find out what your proxy settings are for Firefox. For this, you simply need to navigate the Firefox menu and check the Mozilla Firefox settings.
You can follow the below mentioned instructions to find out the proxy settings in Firefox before seeking assistance from the technical support.
- In the first step, open the Mozilla Firefox application and click the Tools option. You can find this option from the menu, which is present at the top of the page.
- Once you click the option, you can view your downloads. Now, erase your browsing history and try accessing your Internet options.
- After you access your internet options, click on the Options from the submenu. This is the option where you can modify your browser settings.
- In the next step, select the Advanced tab from the top menu. At any point of time, you can contact the Mozilla help to seek assistance on the issues related to the proxy settings. You can also get more information on the Mozilla Firefox settings from technical support.
- Now, select the Network tab from the menu. Here, it would be possible for you to view or modify how Firefox connects to the Internet. You can also make any changes to the offline storage here.
- Now, click on the Settings option under the Connections box. You would see a box with your proxy settings information being opened. Now, you can view and modify the proxy settings for Mozilla Firefox.
Hence, by following these steps, you would be able to find your proxy settings for Mozilla Firefox. However, if you are still facing any issues, feel free to contact our technical support team.