Outlook Express is an email program that is provided by the Microsoft Corporation. This very simple, easy to use program allows the users get the most from a basic email client program. However, there is one glitch in this program that users may often come across. Sometimes the letters or words in the left or right margins will be cut when you try to print the document. The Outlook Express help tips that are shared below will help you to get rid of the printing problem in Outlook Express program.
- Turn On your computer and wait until the PC boots up completely. Open the Microsoft Outlook Express program and select the Print option under the File menu. Click on Preferences and choose Borderless Printing if you wish to print photos. The Minimize Margins option allows the printer to do the printing close to the bottom of the page. Click on the OK button after you have made the selection or on the Cancel button if you do not want either choice.
- You need not get frustrated when you find that there is no printer margin setting in the Outlook Express program. If you have downloaded the Outlook Express program as part of the Internet Explorer web browser, you can change the margins in the Explorer window to change the margins in Outlook program.
- Open the Internet Explorer web browser, click on the File tab on the top of the menu bar and select Page Setup. In the page setup window, you will be able to find the margin settings at the bottom of the task window. You can make the changes to the margin settings and then click on the OK button.
- Select Print Preview under the File tab. The Print Preview has a Page Setup button from where you can make the margin settings.
- Click on the OK button to get back to the Print Preview window and verify how your margins look. You can make the adjustments as needed.
- You can print the file after adjusting the printer margins accordingly.