If you have been looking for a way to configure Gmail email account in Microsoft Outlook, follow the instructions mentioned below. People use Microsoft Outlook for both official and personal uses. There are plenty of tools available in Outlook that help personal and official users work in an effective and productive manner. Based on the OmniTech guides, we have listed out some of the features that may help you in Outlook.
- You can manage and organize email messages the way you want. In case you want to ignore certain emails, you have an option to do the same.
- Right from the beginning, you will be able to use Outlook without any difficulty. The user interface is relatively simple and allows smooth navigation.
- The best thing about Microsoft Outlook is that you can configure multiple accounts with the email software. This option will be the most advantageous thing for people who have to manage more than one email account at the same time.
- With the help of Microsoft Outlook Mobile, you will be able to sync email accounts on both the phone and the computer. This will let the users check and reply for emails and updates anywhere, anytime.
- Moreover, configuring emails with Outlook has become relatively easy. Without any professional help, you can do it yourself.
- You need to make some changes to the settings. To the upper right corner of the screen, you will find a Gear like symbol, click on the same. Now from the menu, click on the Settings option. Highlight the tab that says Forwarding And POP/IMAP.
- You will find an option that says Enable POP For All Mail, select the same.
- Now launch the email application. Click on the Tools and from the menu, choose Email Accounts. Now click on Add A New E-Mail Account and then Next.
- Enter all the information that is necessary under the User Information tab. Now click on Next.
- You need to wait until Outlook completes setting up your email account. Once it is done, you can start using Outlook right away.